Our office is located at 15 West Main Street, Mount Joy, PA. Our current hours of operation are Monday from 10 AM to 2 PM, Wednesday from 12 PM to 5 PM, and Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM. We will expand our hours as we train more volunteers. Our phone number is (717) 492-4596.
We have also been recognized as a Non Profit Service Organization by the Federal Government. We were granted our 501C3 request and donations made to Donegal Substance Abuse Alliance are now tax deductible.
Joining Forces Details:
- To bring awareness to our community of heroin/opiate usage;
- To educate our community that heroin/opiate addiction is a treatable disease;
- To provide to our community the information to obtain treatment for addiction;
- To provide support to families affected by addiction;
- To provide support to those in recovery.
Use our contact form to sign up for our email list. We send out mailings infrequently, so we won’t flood your mailbox, and we never share your email address with any other company or organization.